Redeem a gift voucher
Please note that redeeming a gift voucher is done manually by our team upon receiving a request from you using the form on this page. Please be aware that sometimes events may sell out before we have booked you in so it’s advised to choose a date with plenty of space. You must wait for your tickets before your space is confirmed on a tour.
✅ Check the availability of the tour using the widget below. Click through onto a date and you can see how many spaces are left.
❌ Do not try to use your code in the checkout – it won’t work. Do not buy any tickets – unless you require extra spaces not covered by your voucher.
Check Days and Times
Meets by Southwark Brewery, Druid Street, London
✅ Send an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS MUST INCLUDE: Your Name, Email, Mobile Number, Voucher Code plus the Date Request and Time
- The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
- Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
- Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
- The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
- Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
- We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
- Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
- The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
- The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
- The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Please note, we can’t change dates for non attendance due to any reason including Coronavirus. This is because we incur costs in advance putting the tour on for you. We recommend you consider insurance to cover any non attendance due to any reason such as but not limited to health reasons, transport issues etc. If the event needs to be postponed due to government restrictions or the guide is not available then a new date(s) will be offered within the original dates of your voucher validity.
Pandemic Info Regarding Gift Vouchers
Gift Vouchers Prior to Dec 2020 (issued by us directly, including Not on The High Street)If your voucher is due to expire/has expired during the time we are closed then please rest assured that we will reissue the voucher (regardless of the expiry date) for a new period of 12 months. This will start from the first tour of that particular experience – different tours may start on different dates and this may differ for each city. Please note that some cities may start before others depending on how things progress. These vouchers are non refundable.
Gift Vouchers Post 1st Dec 2020 – Valid 24 months (issued by us directly, including Not on The High Street) – These will not be reissued as were given 24 months instead of the usual 12 month validity to cover the time expected to restart tours. These are refundable up to the expiry date.
Third Party Vouchers (Red Letters Days, Virgin Experiences, Buy a Gift, Five Star Days, Truly Experiences, Experience Days)We do not issue these directly so you will just need to speak to them regarding their extension policy. However we’d love to have you join us as soon as you can if they are able to extend these for you. We don’t have any control over the vouchers issued by third parties so please ask them and hopefully they can offer something for you!