Brixton Craft Beer Tasting Tour
Discover the best of Brixton’s beer scene on this tour in South London.
Purchase a monetary gift voucher that can be used towards this tour and many others around the UK using the button below.
London has a fantastic craft beer scene with over 130 breweries based in the city. Our Brixton beer tour will include the best breweries and tap rooms of the city’s new ‘beer mile’. Groups of up to 20 will be personally be guided by me to 4 tap rooms enabling the inquisitive traveller to easily engage with my city’s craft beer scene. Brixton is well known for its food and music and can now count craft beer as one of its highlights. This tour can often carry on to other venues at guests’ requests.
Duration: 3 hours (approx)
Group size: 20 max (approx)
Friday & Sundays. Check availability to see starting times and available dates.
- Discover Brixton’s best craft beer venues
- Enjoy learning about Brixton’s food and drink scene.
- Expert led by Beer Sommelier, Paul Davies from Alehunters
✔ Guided tour
✔ Expert Guide
Old Street Brewery and Taproom, Arch 11, Gales Gardens, London, E2 0EJ
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Under 18’s
Know before you go
- All venues on the tour have step-free access
- At least one tasting at each stop and this will depend on the day, beers available and venues visited.