Blackhorse Beer Mile Tour North London
The Blackhorse Beer Mile tour in North London visits several taprooms in the area for tutored tastings at each stop with your guide.
Discover the Blackhorse Beer Mile on a tour with Paul Davies from AleHunters in Walthamstow, London. Duration: 3 hours (approx) Group size: 14 max (approx) Saturdays at 1pm. Check availability to see starting times and available dates. Language: English Highlights
- Discover the Blackhorse Beer Mile
- Enjoy local tastings from the taprooms
- Learn more about Walthamstow’s craft beer scene
Full description London has a fantastic craft beer scene with over 130 breweries based in the city. AleHunter’s Walthamstow beer tour will in the best breweries and tap rooms of the city’s latest ‘ Blackhorse Lane beer mile’. Groups of up to 14 will be personally be guided by Paul Davies of AleHunters to 4 tap rooms enabling the inquisitive traveller to easily engage with the city’s craft beer scene. Includes ✔ Guided tour ✔ Beer tastings Meeting Point Blackhorse Road Underground Station, Blackhorse Road, London, E17 6JT What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Under 18’s
Know before you go
- All venues on the tour have step-free access
- At least one tasting at each stop and this will depend on the day, beers available and venues visited.